*BEAUTY BLOSSOMED*

*BEAUTY BLOSSOMED*
EXPRESS YOUR VISIONS

Monday, March 1, 2010

Mr. Right~~~~~~~


In a perfect world, better yet my favorite movie "Pride and Prejudice" Mr. Darcey falls madly in love with Elizabeth Bennett. From first sight of each other their bond of love began. Of course they don't realize this until time passes and they both find themselves irresistibly in love. Jane Austin has created the perfect love story of all time.

If you've never seen it you must check it out.


Jane focuses on the small intricate moments that develop the bond of love between two people. Attracted to each others differences, alike qualities and similar personalities they are drawn together by unbreakable roots of true love. Mr. Darcy is overwhelmed by Elizabeth's fierce attitude, her headstrong opinions and her sweet simplicity. Captivated by her assertive ways, her confident dialogue. She challenges him to be forthcoming with her in every aspect.


I often question myself if I'm wrong for expecting to find a love as strong as theirs. Am I living in a delusional atmosphere? Am I waiting for a Prince that will never show? Or better yet am I expecting a fairytale?


I believe in true love, I believe in love at first sight. I believe Allah (god) has designed a unique person for us all individuality. I believe Mr. Right is out there, and when the time is right we shall meet.


Even though prince charming is known to be a fairy tale belief we all have our prince charming when we meet our soul mates, husbands/wives. Fairy tales are real, they are actually apart of our very own reality.


Mr. RIGHT is Mr. Right for you! He defines what you prayed for. Through God you found each other. Together you both defy the odds and tread the waters side by side. Conquering your battles together. Love is the greatest creation of God. It unifies us all, whether its pertaining to mates, family or friends.


What are we without love, who would we be? We would surely be lost souls with no compassion for our brothers and sisters.

One of my best friends says I need to come out of the fantasy world and get back to reality. But what is the fantasy? Is it a fantasy that I patiently wait on what God has in store for me. Is that not a reality? I'm not waiting on perfection, I'm waiting on My Mr. RIGHT!







7 comments:

  1. I saw that movie and it's my most favorite love story of all time. I don't see it as a fairy tale, I see it as a movie that depicts Love closest to reality, because we are flawed and make mistakes in our judgements...but that doesn't mean we cannot realize what's in front of us...that's the moral of it, I think. I don't think we really know who our Mr. Rights are until we have them...I know I didn't. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Heavenly glad to see someone else who appreciates a great love story. I don't consider Pride an Prejudice as fairy tale ither. Its a close look into what happens when falling in love. You're right about Mr. Right you will never know until he's right there next to you lol. Inshallah I pray he isn't far away for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Sis Mahasin and some of her close fiends would agree as well. They love this movie and can qoute it word for word , and analyzes every emotion possible in the movie . I've seen them do this on many occasions. They even had a pride and prejudice movie party . Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really I should have been there. I love Mr. Darcey. LOL I sometimes fall asleep to it playing in the DVD player. Lol lame right...but its one of my favorite love stories

    ReplyDelete
  5. not sure if this is gonna post but....as a man im not sure if our ego will allow us to say we arent Mr Right! lol..i too am a romantic but i realized that the perfect woman is a myth and so im married to the woman who is perfect for me..BTW the best romantic movie of all time is....LOVE JONES...yall know Nina shouldn't have gone to NY to see ole boy is she was happy with my man Darius!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL @ Football dad. The infamous characteristics of the male ego! Ego is good but arrogance along with it isn't. Now love jones is definately a great love story, but it's painted view of how love develops if different from Pride an Prejudice. Im goin to have to look at Love Jones again. Havn't seen it in a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe in Mr. Right for Me, as well as Mr. Right Now....keep believing. If you stop believing, you'll stop noticing and he might pass you by. (ps....thanks for the kind words on my blog)

    ReplyDelete